English pedigree of royal proportions this Princess 50 Motor Yacht is loaded with options and upgrades that set her apart. Boasting 3 generous cabins and 2 bathrooms, the P50 really is a family boat. The luxury finish and British craftmanship oozes regal elegance and a true nautical feel.
The Princess brand has gone from strength to strength and is certainly gaining popularity in the Australian market after decades of dominating Europe and this P50 is a fine example of why.
From the dock her sleek lines and seamlessly integrated flybridge combined with large amounts of stainless framed glass ensure a timeless design that competes with boats 10 years younger. The practical design elements of the P50 were certainly ahead of its time.
“Lena Rose” is a credit to her current owner with the extent of maintenance and upgrades to ensure this timeless motor yacht remains up to current spec. The brand new 9.5KVA generator, the yacht controller, the additional refrigeration, the aft davit, the list goes on. This is no ordinary boat and will suit an extraordinary owner.
From a layout perspective, Leno Rose is hard to beat. From the second you step about the teak-laid swim platform the whole boat just makes sense. A decent swim platform with a stainless BBQ rail and davit to lift a tender onboard means the bow is clear and free for the sunbed. The vast teak cockpit has the luxury of wrap around seating without compromising the abundance of under floor lazarette storage. This area not only houses the whisper quiet, brand new 9.5 KVA Onan generator but is home to an additional freezer, water maker, easily accessed steering equipment and loads of handy space.
Moving forward the cockpit is flawlessly transitioned to the saloon through stainless, two third stacker doors which unites the saloon and cockpit in a way later model boats are only just starting to implement. The light filled saloon is regally appointed in a way the Princess name deserves. Rich finishes, light trimmings and new soft furnishings make this saloon a place to enjoy. Forward to starboard, the lower helm is the perfect command station to be included in the action down below or to reduce the leverage effect on the flybridge in unfavourable sea conditions.
To port the forward galley remains on near the same level as the salon with ample natural light from the side opening windows and the windscreen above. The domestically proportioned galley will be the envy of the raft up. The inclusion with the helm and saloon is a winner for the chef and crew alike.
The accommodation quarters perfectly suit a boating family or two couple in pure luxury with room to spare. The bunk room to port is perfect for kids or extra stowaways. To starboard is a generous midships queen stateroom with ensuited bathroom and separate shower stall. This bathroom is also accessed as a day head from an additional door from the main passageway. Forward is another queen master cabin with a second ensuited bathroom and a large shower stall. These staterooms are evenly proportioned to the point that guests and owners alike believe they have the master. All staterooms have opening portholes for great cross ventilation should the Air-Con not be desired.
The volume flybridge of this fine motor yacht cannot be appreciated by photos. Accessed by a moulded staircase to the port of the cockpit means a pesky ladder is a thing of the past. This penthouse living area is a trademark of this British builder. With ample dining and seating options forward surrounding the twin helm chairs allow the skipper to be in the company of friends and family while underway and doubles as the perfect vantage point for sundowners or a meal at a quiet anchorage. The additional sun lounge aft is the perfect sunbathing come book reading spot in privacy. The additional chest fridge up here will mean no going down below to quest that thirst.
The impressive design and aesthetics of “Lena Rose” are perfectly coupled to an engine room leaving little to be desired. The well-loved and low hour Volvo D12 engines deliver a whopping 615 horses each to straight shafts. Electronics controls and a bow thruster allow easy manoeuvrability but in case one is shorthanded, the Yacht Controller makes docking a breeze.
Lena Rose is a fine example of this ever-popular Princess P50 Motor Yacht and will impress upon inspection.
call Marley Cutbush for details 0401 028 556
• 2 x New toilets – Late 2017
• New hot water system – April 2018
• Toilet freshwater conversion – May 2018
• New shower heads and hoses – May 2018
• New bed linen & down & feather quilt / covers – May 2018
• Replaced Saloon TV with 43” LGTV Digital Smart TV – June 2018
• Sony Blue-ray / 4K player installed – June 2018
• Replaced Stereo System and outside speakers with Fusion Entertainment System – June 2018
• Grey water sump hoses replaced (Bathroom sinks, Showers & Kitchen sink) – August 2018
• Toilet waste hoses & pump out hoses replaced – August 2018
• Yacht Controller fitted (Bow Thruster, Port & Starboard Engines) – January 2019
• New sunbed – October 2019
• Windless Parts replaced – November 2019
• Anchor Chain replaced (60m) – November 2019
• New TV Antenna & wiring replaced – February 2020
• New Horn – February 2020
• 5 x 1kg fireater replaced – November 2020
• New Saloon curtains – November 2020
• Service (Engines & Genset) – October 2016
• Heat Exchangers – Serviced end of 2017
• Service (Engines & Genset) – November 2017
• Antifoul & Anodes – November 2017
• Air filters changed – April 2018
• Service (Sea Recovery) – April 2018
• Batteries replaced – April 2018
• Seawater inlet hoses Replaced – April 2018
• Oil change (Engines) – February 2019
• Antifoul & Anodes – February 2019
• Service (Genset) – September 2020
• Annual maintenance – January 2021, including Heat Exchanger, Aftercooler and Oil Cooler Service
• Hull Anodes – February 2021
• New Onan MDKDM Generator 9.5kva – March 2021
Private inspections welcomed by appointment only. BBM Yacht Sales prides itself on honesty and a “Customers for Life” philosophy. This means that we will endeavour to make your entry to the boating lifestyle as seamless and enjoyable as possible. We want to see you enjoy your new boat and feel comfortable in how to operate, maintain and understand the vessel. That’s why we offer all of our buyers a personal handover and tuition to ensure maximum confidence and enjoyment. We operate from two convenient sales offices located on state-of-the-art marinas 7 days a week.
Every care is taken when compiling this information however, we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor. While responsible care has been taken to provide this information, BBM Yacht Sales accepts no responsibility or liability if anyone relies upon it or for any loss, damage or claim suffered by any person