This Mustang 2800 Sports Cruiser, launched in 2002, presents in good condition and would be the perfect pocket cruiser for someone who is either looking for a roomy on water vessel with some of the comforts of home so that a few nights aboard are welcomed and not a challenge or a sensational day boat or weekender for the family which offers accommodation for four and very economical cruising.
Powered by a Volvo 5.0 GXI developing 260 hp
- 01/21 New Battery Switch
- 11/20 Antifoul, Engine and Stern Drive servicing
- 12/19 Gimbal bearing, bellows and reseal drive. Antifoul and Leg Servie
- 04/19 2x New N150 batteries
- 12/18 100hr Service
- 10/18 Antifoul, Stern Drive Service
- 01/18 Oil Sender replaced
- 12/17 New covers and clears
- 11/17 New transducer and display
- 12/16 Antifoul, 2x new N150 batteries and bilge pump
- 12/15 Antifoul, Stern Drive and Engine service, new water pump.
All invoices are available upon request.
Private inspections are welcomed by appointment only. BBM Yacht Sales prides itself on honesty and a "Customers for Life" philosophy. This means that we will endeavour to make your entry to the boating lifestyle as seamless and enjoyable as possible. We want to see you enjoy your new boat and feel comfortable in how to operate, maintain and understand the vessel. That's why we offer all of our buyers a personal handover and tuition to ensure maximum confidence and enjoyment. We operate from two convenient sales offices located on state-of-the-art marinas 7 days a week.
Every care is taken when compiling this information however, we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor. While responsible care has been taken to provide this information, BBM Yacht Sales accepts no responsibility or liability if anyone relies upon it or for any loss, damage or claim suffered by any person