The Marshall Lord 23 Sports, very rare model from the Marshall Lord factory. Classic putter lines and a gorgeous teak laid deck but unlike your typical putter this Marshall Lord is equppied with a 144hp Diesel, this beautiful vessel gets up to speeds of around 22 knots!
The huge day bed on the bow is perfect to soak up the sun and if you feel like spending the night fitted underneath is a large double vee-berth.
Marshall 23 Sports Specifications
• Length Overall (inc. transom and bow roller) 8.23m 27'
• Hull Length 7.62m 25'
• Beam 2.44m 8'
• Draft 559mm 22"
• Fuel Capacity 200L
• Engine 144hp
• Features and Standard Equipment
• GRP hull, isolathic gel coat and vinylester tie layer
• GRP deck
• GRP sound insulated engine box
• Non skid to cockpit sole and decks
• Self draining cockpit
• Anchor locker forward self draining
• Teak rubbing strip Bow sprit with bronze roller
• Boarding platform with stern door
• Deck cleats x 5
• Hydraulic steering with choice of wheel timber or stainless Helm and passenger seats
• Centre console steering with seating for two Large ice box
Engine: Steyr 144hp Diesel
• 4 blade bronze propeller
• Instrument panel with key start and stop, rev counter, hour meter, warning lights and buzzer for oil, water and battery
• Circuit breaker panel
• navigation lights
• cabin and wheelhouse lights
• 2 x 90amp hour battery and box
• 3 way switch and heavy duty cables
• Navman Tracker 500I
• Northstar Explorer 443s
• Teak laid cockpit sole
• GME radio/cd player with 2 water proof speakers
• Stern shower
• Marine toilet
Private inspections welcomed by appointment only. BBM Yacht Sales prides itself honesty and a “Customers for Life” philosophy. This means that we will endeavour to make your entry to the boating lifestyle as seamless and enjoyable as possible. We want to see you enjoy your new boat and feel comfortable in how to operate, maintain and understand the vessel. That’s why we offer all of our buyers a personal handover and tuition to ensure maximum confidence and enjoyment. We operate from two convenient sales offices located on state-of-the-art marinas 7 days a week.
Every care is taken when compiling this information however, we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor. While responsible care has been taken to provide this information, BBM Yacht Sales accepts no responsibility or liability if anyone relies upon it or for any loss, damage or claim suffered by any person