This is truly a “One of a Kind”, Australian spec, Cabo 32.
A “Best in Class” fishing machine with an overall length of 35ft, and massive 13.3ft beam.
– The ever reliable Twin Diesel, Cummins QSB5.9 Engines delivering 425 Horse Power and an insane amount of torque.
– RUPP Tournament Outriggers
– Furuno TZ2 15” Display
– Furuno FCV1150 Display
– Furuno TZ 9” display on the fly bridge
– Furuno SCX20 Compass (installed in April 2021)
– Furuno Auto Pilot at the Helm
– Furuno Auto Pilot at the Helm on the fly bridge.
– Furuno DRAD4 NXT Radar (installed in April 2021)
– 1KW Transducer
– 3 KW Transducer
– 5KW Westerbeke Generator
– Fusion Sound System that is Bluetooth enabled.
– Satellite TV
– Tuna Tower
– Ceramic Cook Top
– Huge live bait tank
– 240v outlets
– 20 Rod Holders
– 1300L Diesel Tank
– 190L fresh water tank.
It is an absolute Blue Water Battle Machine.
This Cabo has had only two owners since it was purchased new in Australia.
A true fish raiser, the most recent owner had it on only one four hour trip outside of Sydney for one 90kg Yellow Fin Tuna.
The original owner had it for 12 years and did not spare any expense, the second/current owner has had it for 9 months and has maintained the impeccable service history, the current owner has also added a brand new Teak Deak.
The full service history and boat instruction manual is available.
This boat is absolutely packed with many more features.
An inspection will impress any perspective buyer.