315 Conquest – 2016 – Loaded with Optional extras.
Arguably one of the most popular boat brands in the world one gets excited when they hear the words “Boston Whaler” Instantly visions of screaming reels, tight lines and heavy fish flood your thoughts. You picture the gorgeous lines of an “unsinkable legend” screaming through the heads loaded with your best mates, best lures and coldest beers heading to your favourite FAD, shelf or reef.
Having been lucky enough to attend the Miami Boat Show in February 2020 I saw firsthand how the iconic Boston Whaler brand is dominating not only the centre console market for which they are famous for. But they are crushing the walk around half cabin market and for good reason. The 315 Conquest really is more of a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) than a boat and this example is so loaded with options it is hard to think of anything more you could want.
It delivers everything you want out of a serious offshore fishing machine, the comforts of a luxury cruiser and the performance of centre console all into perfectly sized and easy to handle 31 footer.
Representing spectacular value for such a late model and highly optioned legend this Whaler will not disappoint
Rugged sophistication, cutting-edge convenience and incredible functionality combine in the Boston Whaler 315 Conquest, a boat designed for both hardcore saltwater anglers and those who favor all-day cruising. A full front glass windshield with open sides and a sheet glass enclosure
provide a clear, unobstructed view from the helm, while an insulated livewell/cooler, large bait-prep area and storage, and dual in-deck fish boxes ensure anglers have everything they need to get on the Fish. The 315 Conquest's cabin features a skylight over the galley and a mid-berth with ample space for bringing along extra family members or friends. A convertible portside lounge seat opens up the options for riding in comfort, swapping smoothly to face forward or aft. Master the Onshore and enjoy the onboard with the Boston Whaler 315 Conquest.
403hours on TWIN Mercury WHITE Verado four-stroke Engines
300CXL L6 W/ Vessel view 7" Display Joystick Piloting and Skyhook autopilot. Generator (Kohler 7.5 kW) Full Raymarine Electronics Package with TWIN E127/E125 Displays and 4kw HD Radome networked with engines and autopilot.
– Upgraded White Rub Rail with S/S Insert seen on 2018 model year
– High dry/lift kept, engines flushed after every use.
– Not Antifouled
– Comfortable Seadek Optional non-skid pad at cockpit and helm.
– Underwater lights (5 @ transom)
– Receptacles 12V at Transom for electric reels.
– Fusion and JL Premium sound system.
– Air conditioning in Cabin.
– Additional Air conditioning in Helm Cockpit Cruise with the comfort of A/C. (Option included)
– Sun Shade Rolling Bimini for extra shade in cockpit mounted on hardtop (Option included).
– Cabin comfort package Optional: Cabin comfort package – includes: forward berth fitted sheet, mid
berth fitted sheet and comforter, privacy curtain (mid cabin), two regular size pillowcases
– Cruising Package (Option included) – includes: dockside hookup for water, electric single burner
stove, water heater
– Refrigerator at cockpit (stainless steel with Corian countertop)
– Seating – cockpit foldout bench seat
– Seating – cockpit foldout trolling seats – port side (Option included)
– Seating – bow sun lounge (Option included)
– ACR Remote Mounted Spotlight
– Summer kitchen (Option included)– includes: cockpit refrigerator, Corian countertop at the starboard
sink, pull-out cockpit electric grill with cutting board and storage drawers
– Deck Table at cockpit (Option included)
– Weather curtain set for full side glass – aft drop curtain (black)
– Entertainment Package in Cabin 12VDC TV with JL Audio in Cabin Speakers.
– Spacious and Stylish Control Station with ergonomic instrumentation and adjustable helm seat
– Roomy cabin centers around a wood dinette that easily converts with V-berth filler cushions
– In-deck fish boxes with drain and pump-out provide ample storage space
– Full front glass windshield provides a clear, unobstructed view from the helm
– Insulated livewell/cooler, large bait-prep area, dual in-deck fish boxes
– Cabin features a skylight over the galley and a mid-berth with ample space
LOA: 31 ft 3 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
Max Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 1 in
Min. Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Max Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 8800 lb
Trim Tabs: Yes
Seating Capacity: 14
Deadrise at Transom: 20 °
Windlass: Electric Windlass
Fuel Tanks Capacity: 291 gal
Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 46 gal
Holding Tank Capacity: 6.5 gal
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however, we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.