The Riviera M430 is a pedigree sports cruiser, reaching speeds of 50mph+ and comfortable cruising between 30-33knts! The open plan cockpit is laid out for entertaining complimented with a wet bar and fridges to save unnecessary trips down below, top up your tan on the bow appointed with two day-beds while blasting up to the Harbour or Pittswater for a weekend away. The skipper will always be in complete control with twin engines and a bow thruster parking this 47fter seems like childs play!
Below decks, you have the galley to port, sporting a two burner electric stove with fiddle rails, a molded sink with s/s mixer tap, toaster, kettle and microwave. Adjacent to the companionway stairs on the port side there is a generously sized fridge freezer combo, and access to the aft cabin, which sleeps 3 in one double and a single, there is a TV on the wall to entertain the kids on an evening. Moving forwards through the vessel, there is the dining area to starboard and the main electrical board easily accessible above this. To port there is access to the head and the master cabin in the bow which has its own private access to the head creating a "shared en-suite". There is ample storage throughout the whole vessel and room to spend extended time away in comfort.
With a few M430's on the market at the moment you're probably asking yourself why this one, see below a list of features that sets this pedigree sports cruiser apart from the rest.
- 2 BRAND NEW ENGINES AND STERNDRIVES IN MARCH 2017
- 75 HRS RUN TIME
- MERCRUISER 8.2L HO 425HP with SMARTCRAFT TOUCH SCREEN ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARRIED TO BRAVO THREE STERN DRIVES
- OVER $120K SPENT ON DOING IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDING:
- Recon ONAN GEN SET 2004 MODEL
- BOW THRUSTER that makes this an easy vessel to handle.
- Navman GPS/sounder,
- Marine radio,
- Muir Chain counter,
- Clarion remote,
- Trim tabs all at fingertips at the Helm.
- CLEARS and BREEZE AWAY COVERS FOR ADDED PRIVACY New covers to the helm seats, all lounges and new Marine carpet in the outdoor area
- Upgraded sound system with Clarion sound system and Alpine speakers,huge amp and subs.
- 4 TV/DVD players throughout the vessel
- Comes with Stainless steel rack with BBQ and attached via davit clips an inflatable Tender and 3.3 hp outboard
Private inspections welcomed by appointment only. BBM Yacht Sales prides itself honesty and a “Customers for Life” philosophy. This means that we will endeavour to make your entry to the boating lifestyle as seamless and enjoyable as possible. We want to see you enjoy your new boat and feel comfortable in how to operate, maintain and understand the vessel. That’s why we offer all of our buyers a personal handover and tuition to ensure maximum confidence and enjoyment. We operate from two convenient sales offices located on state-of-the-art marinas 7 days a week.
Every care is taken when compiling this information however, we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor. While responsible care has been taken to provide this information, BBM Yacht Sales accepts no responsibility or liability if anyone relies upon it or for any loss, damage or claim suffered by any person